Best Cordless Glue Gun Reviews 2018
Best Cordless Glue Gun Reviews & Guide 2018
A glue gun can be used in different areas. It can be used equally well for DIY and crafting.
A cordless glue gun is not stationary and can conveniently be taken anywhere.
Glue guns require a glue stick which is heated during operation. Glue sticks or adhesive cartridges can easily be bought in the specialized trade or online fitting for each device.
Many types of tools and different products are used for various types of projects and works. Cordless hot glue guns are unbeatable for many home and DIY applications. The cordless glue gun is such type of a tool. It is a very useful and interesting tool. The gum is a very important accessory for crafting and drawing. The glue is used for many purposes. You can do many things with the help of this glue. You can fix and paste any of the things with the help of glue. The cordless glue gun is like a machine. We have put some hot glue guns through their paces and give you a clear recommendation – for safe and precise hot gluing.
Factors to Consider Before Buying best cordless glue gun
Crafts are a great way to relieve anyone of stress and keep their mind occupied. If you are a person who loves to do crafts or even a person who is considering getting into crafts, a cordless glue gun is a must! For the household and crafts projects this is a very good thing. This is usable for big projects. This tool can help you for big works and make your work easy. For the big projects you should use the cordless glue gun machine and enjoy the heavy work in just little time. This is machine glue and you have to charge it before using it. This is electronic glue as you can say it by yourself. You may think that it is a very funny and surprising item to use.
Whether you want to order a glue gun online or buy it at a specialty store, it is important to know what is expected of the product and how it can be used. Here we listed few important facts to consider when purchasing the best cordless glue gun.
These criteria may include:
- Safety: – An essential purchase criterion is security in all case. The nozzle of the glue gun should not dribble. In this way, injuries to the skin are avoided, and the work can be carried out cleanly.
- Nozzle shape: – The nozzle shape of the hot glue gun can look very different. It should be chosen so that the desired work can be done quickly and all jobs can be achieved. Depending on the device, there is an extensive selection in the area of the nozzle so that the right nozzle can be selected for every need.
- Quality of glue sticks: – Another critical factor is the quality and size of the glue sticks. Especially with frequent use, the size should be chosen accordingly, so as not to replace the glue stick permanently.
- Temperature: – When buying, pay attention to the melting temperature of the device. Also, the diameter (7 or 11 mm) must fit. Wireless hot glue guns for professionals and all-around hobbyists reach about 170 ° C. Models for smaller craft work (especially with children) come only to the max. 140 ° C. But their battery often lasts longer.
- The build quality: – The processing plays an important role and should not be left unmentioned for security reasons. Hot glue guns are mainly made of plastic. The case forms reliable protection to the hands. On the one side, the housing must be ergonomically shaped to avoid possible fatigue at work, but also be designed so that, if possible, no burr formation is present, which would lead to injury.
- The safe stand: – Some hot glue guns, such as a glue pen, only have to lay flat and can thus take a safe break from work. Most traditional hot glue guns have a mounting bracket that allows the tool to be safely shut off. If possible, the hinged bracket should be made slightly wider to prevent the gun from tipping over. It is also essential that the front nozzle is at a certain distance from the table surface.
Top Five best cordless hot glue gun
The following are five of the best cordless hot glue gun reviews. The cordless hot glue gun all have a variety of prices, as well as pros and cons for each.
Cobiz 60/100W Dual Power Heavy Duty Melt Glue Gun Kit
What we like:
- It comes with unique two power option.
- The ergonomic design allows ya ou to use it effectively and easily.
- It comes with the full size which will allow you to perform better in an effective way.
- Made with the high plastic, it can sustain high pressure while working.
- The safety features of it doesn’t allow it to overheat. So, there is no risk of using this.
What we did not like:
- You have to clean it frequently for the smooth performance.
- It may not be suitable for the small DIY project.
Make your DIY project easier with the Hot Glue Gun, Cobiz Full Size (Not Mini) 60/100W Dual Power High Temp Heavy Duty Melt Glue Gun Kit. It comes with 10 Pcs Premium Glue Sticks (0.43” x 8″) for making arts & crafts project. You can use it for Christmas decoration and wrap gifts. Now you can show your DIY talent with this amazing hot glue gun. It comes with rapid heating and dual power feature. It is a full-size hot glue gun which is quite comfortable to use. Using his hot glue gun is completely safe and easy.
Blusmart Mini 20 Watts Blue High Temperature Hot Glue Gun
What we like:
- This hot glue gun comes with 30 pcs hot melting glue stick.
- It has strong safety features which allow you to work comfortably.
- This is a mini hot gun with 20 watts power which is absolutely suitable for doing any DIY craft.
- Using this hot flue gun is super easy, and it can also save your time while working.
What we did not like:
- You should work with it in the humid free environment.
- You need to be careful always while working with it in front of children.
Blusmart Melt Glue Gun kit is one of the most popular hot glue guns for different users. It can be used for any home or office DIY work. It can be applied to any kind of materials like glass, metal, wood, fabric, glass, ceramics, and so on. It is an environmentally friendly options to complete any DIY project smoothly.
Chandler Tool Hot Glue Gun Kit
What we like:
- Made with the high quality impact resistant plastic, it lasts for a long time.
- This product comes with UL certification which is the trademark of safety and quality of the product.
- You will get lifetime service guarantee of this product.
What we did not like:
- For the small DIY enthusiast, this is the perfect tool. Hopefully, you will like everything about this product and love working with it.
If you are looking for a small and easy to carry hot glue gun, you should go for the Chandler Tool Hot Glue Gun Kit. It is a convenient and easy to use hot glue gun which offers you a great service all through its lifetime. It is more versatile and compact than any other hot glue gun in the market. Comes with a wire stand, it offers great performance for any DIY project. You can fix and repair any of your furniture, toys, and the other necessary things using this small and compact tool easily.
TACKLIFE 3.6V Melting Cordless Hot Glue Gun
What we like:
- It takes less time to heat up.
- It provides the easy and convenient performance to its users.
- The ergonomic design of the glue gun let the glue out quickly.
- It comes with 50 pieces of glue gun sticks, and these are also super adhesive.
- You can use this device for the daily repairing work along with completing a DIY project.
What we did not like:
- This hot glue gun is perfect for use in any small DIY project. You can’t do any medium or large project using this hot glue gun.
TACKLIFE Cordless Hot Glue Gun is a rechargeable hot glue gun which is extremely comfortable and easy to use for the DIYers. Those who work with the hot glue gun regularly would find out this product very effective and useful. It comes with high capacity Li-ion 2000 MAH battery which can be charged fully in a few minutes. You can charge the device using any kind of normal cord. The fast heating option of this glue gun will save your time while working. The LED indicator will show you the battery performance and the status of the device which will let you work without being worried. You can use it on any type of material easily.
If you want to check more cordless Glue Gun then check the below comparison table
What is cordless hot glue gun?
This is very funny to sound that electronic glue is in this world. But this is indeed true. The cordless glue gun machine is just like other machines. This machine has a power plug. All the tools have different methods of working. If you want to use this machine and cannot use this then, first of all, you must have to plug in on the power and then place the glue into the walls. And you should put the battery of this machine into the base.
A hot glue gun is often used in DIY, crafting or decorating. The adhesive consists of a glue stick, which is fixed in the solid state directly in the device. The glue gun now heats this glue up to 200 degrees. The unit has an electric or fuel gas heating system, which soon liquefies the glue stick. By manually pressing the transport lever, the liquid adhesive is pushed forward out of the nozzle. It is also possible to quickly press the plastic rod with your thumb. Other mechanical devices, on the other hand, may even be equipped with a small tank or a cartridge instead of a glue stick. The glue, which is heated by the glue gun, can be applied precisely, which can be very beneficial for smaller objects. After application, the liquid glue stick cools relatively quickly, so that the object can be used promptly.
With a simple plug-in, loading of a glue stick, and a click of the trigger, the hot glue gun is ready to go! Hot glue guns are typically used to stick things together or mend broken pieces of decorations. From sticking simple papers together to permanently bonding stuff, a glue gun can do just about any task.
Unlike conventional glue from a bookstore, a hot glue gun is more efficient and is much stronger. The stuff it can bond is not limited to smooth surfaced paper, unlike the usual glue around; it can bind rough-edged things and even plastic or polyester materials if necessary. Moreover, depending on the type or quality of the hot glue gun you have, handicrafts are not the only pastime you can use it with. Many people choose to use hot glue guns for things such as fixing clothes, furniture, and hanging pictures, so the uses are endless.
How does a hot glue gun work?
The different types of the machines are working with the different types of the method. So like this, all the cordless glue gun works differently from the other guns. The entire devices are operating according to the programs. All the machines of the glue have a charger and a battery. And this is a popular thing in all the tools. There is a code of the battery of the charging. And this cord of the battery was placed on the wall when you have to do your job. It means that when you want to use the cordless glue gun, on the wall, you have to use this cord of the battery into the wall.
This machine is a chargeable machine, and you have to charge this machine mostly 2 to 3 hours a day for your job. The battery and the charger can be used during the charging. There are many of the models of the cordless glue gun, which have the heating charging of them instead. And when you charge this type of the machine the glue of the device has required the heat to charge. You can buy the cordless glue gun in the different sizes and different but very many affordable prices. Many of the markets are full of such types of the machines as these are very much common and useful.
The application of a hot glue gun is relatively easy. When using a gun with mains power supply, you should first insert the appropriate glue stick into the rear opening until it stops. Then connect them to the mains. The heating element is supplied with electricity and reaches its optimum heating temperature after a few minutes.
At the screwed nozzle occurs while a little glue out. By pressing the transport lever or trigger the glue stick is pressed continuously against the heating element and liquefied there.
The hot glue gun comes in two types. The first emits low temperature that is perfect for doing handicrafts, and that keeps delicate materials from melting due to the heat of the glue. The other is the industrial type which typically emits a higher temperature. With it being more versatile, it can be used in fixing together wood and glass; it can even mend ceramics like pots and vases if needed. Depending on the use, the hot glue gun can be entirely perfect binding equipment.
Install Cordless Hot glue gun in 6 Easy steps
Using an example of a corded hot glue gun, we would like to explain the installation briefly.
Set up your desk on the table so that all unnecessary items are removed. Place a fireproof pad on the table in the gluing area. This can also be a coated breakfast board.
Now you should prepare the materials to be bonded and, if necessary, clean them at the splice.
Prepare hot glue gun.
Take your hot glue gun out of the packaging and check that the correct nozzle has been screwed on. Insert a glue stick into the circular opening at the rear end.
Heat up the hot glue gun
Connect the power cable to a power outlet. As a result, the heating element in the hot glue gun is heated to the required melting temperature. They recognize the right heat by forming a crystal-clear adhesive drop on the front of the nozzle.
Now use the pistol grip to guide your hot glue gun to the materials to be bonded. Coat the surface with liquid glue, using the trigger to push the glue stick. Note that the liquid adhesive will re-solidify after about 90 seconds.
Remove hot glue gun
After gluing, you must first disconnect the power connection and pull out the remaining glue stick a few millimeters. Thus, it can not continue to melt due to the prolonged heat of the heating element. It would thereby unnecessarily consumed and could drip from the front nozzle. Clean the gun and then stow it safely in the toolbox.
Video Credit :- Helpful DIY
How to Clean and Care for Your Hot Glue Gun
As with any other tool, hot glue guns need to be cleaned and cared for on a regular basis. This is the only way to ensure long life and reliable operation.
- Clean the surface :- When switched off and unplugged, you can use a damp cloth to remove dirt easily. Most hot glue guns have a plastic case, so moisture does not cause damage to them.
- Remove adhesive residues :- After prolonged use, hot melt adhesive residues can adhere to the housing and also to the nozzle. If necessary, they can be loosened with a wooden shashlik stick and then removed with your fingers.
- Remove further adhesive residues :- If a plug of hardened hot melt adhesive has stuck to the nozzle, you can heat the hot glue gun. Just before re-curing, the glue can best be removed there.
- Eliminate glue residues again :- You can put a clogged nozzle back into operation by heating it or pushing new adhesive from behind the glue stick. In this way, the old glue is consumed with the same.
- Clean drip tray :- The drip tray or drip tray serves the purpose that superfluous hot melt adhesive can drain from the nozzle there. Most trays are made of silicone or other soft material. After the glue has solidified there, the remaining glue can be removed from the substrate by bending.
- Maintain battery hot glue gun :- To maintain a cordless hot glue gun, you must charge the built-in battery gently and only with the supplied charger. Since most manufacturers use lithium-ion batteries today, you do not have to worry about possible memory effects.
- Battery no longer provides power :- If, after prolonged use, the battery can no longer produce enough power to heat up the heating element, it will be used up. However, since the battery is usually built-in, you have no other option than to purchase a new hot glue gun.
- Use alternating nozzles :- Frequently used nozzle attachments should not only be cleaned regularly but also changed often with the extras. Renowned brand manufacturers will provide you with matching spare nozzles in a set, which you can unscrew easily.
- Maintain power cord :- During operation or when not in use, be careful not to kink the AC power cord. Otherwise, the cable may break inside, impairing the functionality. Experienced do-it-yourselfers can also replace a defective power cable themselves. For this, however, the hot glue gun must be disassembled.
Nowadays, some cordless hot glue gun manufacturers have even improvised their merchandise by endowing their hot glue guns with temperature controls that lets the users choose between its low temperature and high temperature mechanisms. One such manufacturer is the Stanley Hot Glue Gun. Their designs have also improved in a way that some are equipped with safety mechanisms that prevents the user from burning himself or herself with the hot glue. Others even added features such as automatic shut off of the product and unfussy storage capabilities.
With the innovations and design added, the usual less than $10.00 price of an ordinary hot glue gun which can start with a price of $7.50 at Amazon can typically rise. Depending on the features of the product and added mechanisms attached to it, it can rise gradually up to more than $20.00. The type of hot glue gun sticks that can either be bought together with the hot glue gun or bought separately is also considered with the price variations.
Though this piece of equipment can be simple or fully featured, for those avid crafts fanatic, the type of hot glue gun you use can be quite important, so choosing well and minding the things that the hot glue gun is used for should be taken into consideration to come up with the perfect and desirable craft that you can be satisfied of.